18th century reclaimed French Oak flooring (click images for larger views)
• From residential sources in France (no industrial flooring such as warehouses, train cars, etc).
• Delivered in 7 to 12 foot long planks, at 7” to 12” wide.
• Your choice of finish, with tongue and groove - price per SF always includes shipping and delivery to your job site.
All finished flooring is grooved and shipped with 18th century oak tongues
As illustrated below, each finished oak board is grooved, and tongues are created from 18th century oak to join, strengthen, and secure your flooring.
We offer the Classic French Herringbone Pattern
1. Lightly Sanded and Planed on the back (click image for larger view)
2. Planed on both sides (click image for larger view)
WhatsApp is an easy way to get in touch with me while I'm in France.